By: Wisdom Afriyie Obeng ‘OB Trice’
The Ghana Football Association (GFA) has announced that the Extraordinary Session of Congress (Elective Congress) has been rescheduled to Thursday, October 5, 2023.
The various elections of the Ghana Football Association will be held at the Global Dreams Hotel, Tamale.
The Elections Committee has announced the official list of Candidates for the GFA Elections 2023 with incumbent Kurt Okraku retaining his seat unopposed following the disqualification of George Afriyie.
In accordance with Article 33 of the GFA Statutes, the Agenda of the Congress is as follows.
- 9:00 am – Opening prayer
- Roll Call
- A declaration that Congress has been convened in compliance with the statutes.
- Approval of the Agenda.
- Handing over of Congress to the GFA Election Committee
- Announcement of Election Procedure by GFA Elections Committee.
- Election Of the GFA President.
- Election of Executive Council Member ( 1 Women’s Premier League Representative)
- Election of Executive Council Members ( 3 Division One League Representations)
- Election of Executive Council Menbers (5 Premier League Representatives)
- Swearing in of President and the Executive Council members
- Brief Speech by Elected President
- Closing Prayer.
Source: Wisdom Obeng Afriyie (OB Trice) || Pure Sports